The ADDER ALPV150T is a Line Powered VGA transmitter unit to be used with the ADDER ALPV150R. This is the transmitter only.
The ADDERLink LPV VGA extender system has has been designed to deliver stunning results at a really attractive price, making it the perfect introduction to professional digital signage. It is possibly the easiest to install point-to-point extender available today. In addition to its simplicity the LPV Extender also delivers fantastic quality video up to 150 meters / 500 feet away.
ADDERLink LPV System Features:
- Video Performance- Full HD 1080p, 1080i and 720p with distance up to 150 meters / 500 feet.
- Line Power- To help reduce cable clutter, the Adder Link LPV has been designed to be powered by a USB port on your computer and this power is also transmitted alongside the video over CATx cable, in turn powering your receiver unit.
- Absolute Simplicity- Getting into professional Digital Signage has never been so easy - simply plug the transmitters VGA port into your computer and plug in the USB port, then plug the receiver unit into your screen. Finally, connect the two units together with a length of CATx cable and you are done. Now start delivering your message to customers, visitors, staff or whoever you wish.
- Advanced DDC Protocol- Unless an extender actively supports DDC (Dynamic Data Channel), some well-known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolution. The AdderLink LPV fully supports DDC.
- Fit and Forget- Adder Digital Signage products are the professional choice because they give you the ability to deliver, fit and forget installations. The LPV is no exception. Rigorously tested in Adder's technology labs, so you can buy with real confidence.
- Targeted Messages- Targeting messages to specific areas of your business is perfectly simple too. By using a multihead graphics card, you can deliver different messages around your installation with minimal additional investment.
- Choosing your Signage Technology- There are many types of signage technology available on the market, from small players which sit alongside the screen to streaming MPEG around large bandwidth networks. Adder's solution is based upon reliability, quality and simplicity. The three qualities most requested by professional users. Delivery of content over CATx cable is by far the simplest and the safest way to deliver your message, requiring minimal disruption to install. CATx cable can be routed invisibly to your screens.
Line extension solutions simply allow you everything to keep tidy and easy to use by locating the computer almost anywhere you like.
ADDER ALPV150 Application Diagram
ADDERLink ALPV150 System Specifications:
|Transmitter & Receiver (excluding cables)||High impact injection molding|
|Height||63 mm. (2.48 in.)|
|Width||45 mm. (1.77 in.)|
|Depth||21 mm. (.83 in.)|
|Video Resolution||Up to 1080 HD video resolution including 1080i & 720p|
|Extension Distance||up to 150m/500ft|
|O/S Compatability||Operating system independent|
|Local end (this unit the ALPV150T)||VGA, USB (for power) RJ45|
|Remote end (the ALPV150R)||VGA|
|Power||Local interface powered, via USB|