Rose CrystalLink USB3.1 Pure Active Optical Cable (CLK-AOCU05-AMAM0100) connects your host and devices together, up to 328 feet (100m) away, with a flexible and rugged cable with built-in fiber optics and electronics.
This USB3.1 gen 1 pure optical model transmits no power, supports USB3.1 only, and is complemented by an optional hub which will break out the USB3.1 into USB3.1 and USB2.0. The cable plugs directly into the hub. You can then plug your USB3.1 and USB2.0 peripherals into the hub. This has USB 3.1 type A male connectors at each end. Since this cable is purely optical it is great for industrial or medical applications which may be concerned with intrinsic safety or patient leakage.
It has a low smoke zero-halogen jacket which permits it to be used in plenums, walls, and ceilings. Running in conduit is not required. It is installed and connects just like a copper cable, except it must be installed in the correct direction. It's 4mm jacket size is small and has a low bend radius. It is rugged with a crush resistance of 1000N short term and 500N long term. The USB3.1 optical cable provides transparent USB3.1 extension, and works with all major operating systems. This product may also be paired with Rose Active Optical Video cables, either HDMI or DisplayPort, to make a complete KVM extension.
Rose CrystalLink Pure Optical Cable Features
- Cable with built in optics to extend USB3.1 gen 1 up to 328 feet (100m)
- Direct point-to-point active optical cable plugs directly into your equipment
- Draws its power from the USB interface
- Low smoke zero halogen jacket can be run through plenum or floor-to-floor
- Supports USB3.1 gen 1
- No power through cable
- USB3.1 A male to male connectors
- Available in lengths of 32', 65', 98', 164', 229', and 328' (10m, 20m, 30m, 50m, 70m, and 100m)
- Use companion hub to add support for USB 2.0 /USB 2.00