The KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch is a control unit that allows access to four computers from a single console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). With its custom designed connectors, the significantly reduces the number of ports required for a 4 port KVM switch. The design features a custom SPHD-15 male connector for the keyboard, video, and mouse, and SPHD-15 female connectors for the cables that connect the switch to the computers.
- One PS/2 console controls 4 computers.
- Compact, modern case for convenient attractive placement.
- Custom connector layout.
- Power on detection - automatically switches to the first powered on port.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys.
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse and the scrolling wheel on most mice.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- ATEN ASIC inside.
- OS Support:Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, LINUX and FreeBSD
|Port Selection||Hotkey and 4x Pushbuttons|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|CPU Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor||4 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)|
|Cosole Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor||1 x SPHD-15 Male (Yellow)|
|Input||4 ft [1.2m]|
|Video Resolution||2048 x 1536; DDC2B|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 1.35W|
|Operation Temperature||32~ 122F [0°~50°C]|
|Storage Temperature||-4~140°F [-20°~60°C]|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Unit Weight||1. lbs|
|Dimensions|| 15 x 11.7 x 20.5 in |
[38.1 x 30.0 x 52.0 cm]
|Emmulation||KB / Mouse: PS/2|
|Scan Interval||5 secs.|