The DVX-RX200-Pro is the perfect solution for extending a DVI-D display to a remote location up to 250 feet away. The DVX-200-Pro features pixel accurate signal reclocking which regenerates the input signal into a perfectly sharp and clear output signal. It is fully plug and play with dynamic DDC learning.
- Call Centers(co-locate user's computers)
- Industrial (protection against pollution)
- Information Terminals & Kiosks.
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems).
- Medical - using computer tomographs generates strong magnetic fields, which make it impossible to use monitors.
- Supports DVI-D single-link sources
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Dedicated switch to learn any DDC
- Full reclocking for the receiver regenerates digital signal producing top signal quality
- Extends up to 250ft (275ft with high quality CAT6 STP)
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Data recovery for digital video
SmartAVI DVX-200-Pro Receiver
|Height||1 in. (2.54 cm)|
|Width||3.68 in. (9.34 cm.)|
|Depth||3 in. (7.62 cm.)|
|Video Format||DVI-D Single Link|
|Max Video Pixel Clock||165 MHz|
|Video Input Interface||(1) DVI-D 29-pin female|
|Video Output Interface||(1) DVI-D 29-pin female|
|Resolution||Up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz|
|DDC||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Power||External 5VDA 1A, 2A|