Belkin 2' Daisy-Chain Cable
For stock: Contact Us
The Belkin F1D108-CBL Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration.
Belkin F1D108-CBL Advantages
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.
- 2ft cable
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Each cell tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Molded strain relief and PVC OverMolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.