The IOGEAR G2L5302U is a 6ft USB KVM Cable with full audio support which was designed for use with IOGEAR KVM switches. These All-In-One bonded KVM cables are designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications. The aluminum shield and an all-in-one bonded structure provide the maximum in quality, performance, and reliability. The custom designed the DB15 connector combines keyboard, mouse, and video connections in one to save the space on the KVM. The thin, flexible cable and the over-sized thumbscrews also make installation quick and easy.
IOGEAR Micro-Lite KVM Cable Diagram
IOGEAR USB KVM Cable Features:
- Innovative cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
- Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
- All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
- Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
- UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable
IOGEAR G2L5302U Specifications:
|Length||1.83 m. (6 ft.)|
|Weight||0.5 lbs. (0.225 kg.)|
|Keyboard & Mouse||1 x USB Type A|
|Monitor||1 x HDB15|
|Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor||1 x HDB15|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. This proprietary KVM cable has a male DB15 connector and 2 x 3mm Mini Plug audio connectors to attach to an Iogear KVM on one side; and the other has a male DB15 connection for the server video (VGA), a Type a USB connector for Keyboard and mouse, and 2x 3mm Mini Plugs for audio.
Just to reiterate, this KVM cable is specific to a certain set of Iogear KVM switches (including GCS1732, GCS1734, and GCS1758).