The IOGEAR G2L5303P is a 10ft. All-in-One bonded PS/2 KVM cable with full audio support which is designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications. This PS/2 cable is designed for the IOGEAR Extreme KVMP switch and the MiniView Ultra+ switch, which allows sharing of keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, and microphone among multiple computers. These cables feature the latest in design and technologies such as Micro-Lite cable technology, an aluminum shield and an all-in-one bonded structure. They are designed to provide the maximum in quality, performance, and reliability. The thin, flexible cable and the over-sized thumbscrews also make installation quick and easy.
Note: the USB peripheral ports on MiniView Extreme will be disabled when this cable is used.
IOGEAR Micro-Lite KVM Cable Diagram
IOGEAR PS/2 KVM Cable Features:
- Innovative Micro-Lite cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
- Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
- All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
- Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
- UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable
IOGEAR G2L5303P Specifications:
|10 ft. (3 m.)
|1 x PS/2
|1 x PS/2
|1 x HDB15
|Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor
|1 x DB15
|Computers with PS/2 and VGA connections.