4K Ultra HD 60Hz, 4:2:0 HDBaseT Extender with RS-232, 2-way IR, and POH
The GTB-UHD-HBT 4K Ultra HD Extender uses Gefen's implementation of the latest HDBaseT technology to extend HDMI up to 495 feet/150 meters at 1080p (8 bits) and up to 330 feet/100 meters at 4K. The small, low profile enclosures can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight.
Resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0) are supported. This product is compliant with the latest HDCP 2.2 protocol as well as HDCP 1.4.
Note: This product supports sources up to 4K 300 MHz (60 Hz 4:2:0 or 30 Hz 4:4:4). It is not compatible with sources that are capable of HDR or 4K 600 MHz (60 Hz 4:4:4).
The GTB-UHD-HBT supports Stereo and Multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM as well as High Bit Rate (HBR) digital audio formats such as Dolby« TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. TOSLINK« Optical Digital Audio can be sent from the display side back to the source and analog audio can be extended from the source side to the Receiver.
IP & Serial Extension
This product provides RS-232 and 2-way IR extension between the Sender and the Receiver units, facilitating the control of A/V sources placed near the Sender unit and sending automation commands to the display or another device placed near the Receiver unit.
Bi-Directional Power Over HDBaseT
Gefen Bi-Directional POL (Power Over Line) technology powers the Sender or the Receiver unit using the same cable that extends the HDMI signal. Only one of the two units will need a power supply. This feature simplifies installation in cases when an electrical outlet may not be available near the source or the display.
Features and Benefits
- Extends HDMI, RS-232, and 2-way IR over a single CAT-5e/CAT-6A
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
- 4K DCI-Cinema (4096 x 2160 @ 24Hz or 30Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 12-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 495 feet/150 meters
- HDMI Features Supported:
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
- Gefen Bi-Directional POL feature provides power to the Sender or the Receiver unit over the link cable - only one side will need external power
- Uses Gefen's implementation of HDBaseT™ technology with enhanced features
- Advanced EDID Management
- Firmware updatable via RS-232
- Locking power connector
- Low profile, surface-mountable enclosures
Note: Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A may be acceptable depending on cable quality but is not the preferred choice. Care should always be given to keep these cables away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
|Dimensions - Ea. (W x H x D)||4.3" x 1" x 3.2" (110 mm x 26 mm x 85 mm)|
|Weight - Ea.||0.40 lbs (0.2 kg )|
|Max Pixel Clock||300 MHz|
|Input/Output||Female HDMI Type A|
|Link Connector||Female Shielded RJ-45|
|Ethernet||Female Shielded RJ-45|
|RS-232 (Sender/Receiver)||3-pin Phoenix - DB-9 adaptor cable included|
|Input||24V DC, locking|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temp.||-4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).|
|Humidity||5 to 90% RH (Non-condensing)|