16 Port Secure Console Server w/ 1 x RJ45 local console, 24 USB console ports, Dual AC power supplies, Dual Ethernet or fiber SFP, 2 x USB 3.0 host ports, 16GB internal flash storage, Verizon 4G LTE & 3G GSM/UMTS HSPA & Wi-Fi w/ antennas
The Opengear IM7200 is a state of the art infrastructure management solution which streamlines remote management of network, server and power infrastructure in data center and remote environments, ensuring business continuity, secure and reliable access, monitoring teams. The next generation IM7200 combines Smart OOB out-of-band management and delivers proactive monitoring and remediation.
Features and Benefits
- 16 port + 24 USB console port console server: Manage network and server consoles.
- Dual network connections with builtin Fiber SFP and GbE copper ports
- PSTN module for remote Smart OOB access during primary outage
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Software selectable serial pinouts
- Enterprise grade security, FIPS 140-2 Validated encryption
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
USB Console Management
- USB provides an easy plug and play solution
- Seamless USB console integration without additional software
- SmartOOB for devices with USB only console ports
- Eliminate proprietary cabling and setup
- Support for a broader range of vendor equipment
- Higher data transfer rates reduce downtime during firmware and configuration deployments
Opengear's USB console management gives you added flexibility to connect to the next generation of USB console only devices.
- 16 x RS-232 Serial Ports
- 24 x USB Console Ports
- Dual LAN ports available by selecting two from four available ports (x 10/100/1000 RJ45 copper and 2 x SFP fiber module slots)
- All serial ports are RJRS-232 (50 to 230,400bps, software selectable Cisco-straight or Cisco-rolled pinout)
- WiFi Access Point 802.11 a/b/g/n & antenna
- 1 x Internal V.92 modem with RJ11 phone socket
- 2 x USB 3.0 host ports
- LCD configuration panel
- 1 x RJ45 RS-232 local console port (Cisco-straight)
- Dual internal universal AC power supplies
- Dual internal power supplies
- Dual socket universal 100-240V AC
- Power consumption less than 30W
- 17 x 10 x 1.75 in (44 x 25.4 x 4.5 cm)
- 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- 1RU with rack mounts
- Ambient operating temperature: 41°F to 122°F (5°C to 50°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 90%
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- ICES-003 Issue 4 February 2004 Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- AS/NZS CISPR 22: 2004 Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- EN55022: 1998 + A1: 2000 + A2: 2003 Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- EN55024: 1998 +A1: 2001 +A2: 2003
- IEC61000-4-2: 1995 ESD 8kV Air Discharge (Direct), 4kV Contact Discharge (Direct/Indirect)
- IEC61000-4-3: 1995 Radiated Immunity 3.0V/m, 1KHz AM Sine Wave at 80%
- IEC61000-4-4: 1995 EFT/Burst 1.0kV Power Lines, 0.5kV I/O Lines
- IEC61000-4-5: 1995 Surge Immunity 1.0kV Common Mode, 1.0 kV Differential Mode
- IEC61000-4-6: 1996 Conducted Immunity 3.0 Vrms, 80% AM Modulated (1KHz)
- IEC61000-4-11: 1994 Voltage Dips and Interrupts (>95%,0.5 periods), (30%,25 periods), (>95%,250 periods)
- Serial Port: 4kV ESD protection on RS-232 transceivers
- Ethernet Port: 1500V AC isolation shielded with shield connected to chassis ground for signal integrity and ESD protection
- CE, UL 1950, TUV, C-Tick, RoHS compliant, Security features to support NERC CIP standards, FIPS 140-2 validated module Certificate #1051
- 1 GHz ARM SoC (Marvell 88F6283)
- 256MB DDR3 SDRAM (533 MHz)
- 64MB NOR Flash
- 16 GB SD internal flash storage (50 MHz)
- 150,000 Hours
- IPSec & OpenVPN, SSL tunnels, Secure Shell (SSH V2), TACACS+, Kerberos, RADIUS with RSA SecurID and LDAP authentication, PAP/CHAP authentication (dial-up), Dial-back support, Local authentication, System event syslog, Authenticated NTP
- Stateful firewall, DHCP server, DDNS, Failover, Port forwarding, IP filtering with access control lists. 700 Mbps firewall throughput, 140 Mbps VPN throughput (through LAN ports).
- HTTPS & SSH console, Nagios NSCA & NRPE, SNMP, TFTP & FTP server, Password access control, IP service port control, AJAX web terminal, Auto Response
- 802.11 a/b/g/n, AP or Client mode, Infrastructure or Ad-hoc
- WEP, WPAPSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-None, WPA-PEAP-MSCHAPv2
- Wireless Encryption: TKIP, AES
Dimensions and Weight
Memory & CPU
Security & Authentication
Wireless Access Point
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
If you are referring to the cellular modem feature: The IM7216-2-24U-DAC console server has a number of out-of-band access capabilities and transparent fail-over features, to ensure high availability. If there's difficulty in accessing the console server through the main network path, all Opengear console server models provide out-of-band (OOB) access and administrators can access it and its Managed Devices from a remote location.
- All Opengear console server models support serially attaching an external dial-up modem and configuring dial-in OOB access. Some models with USB ports support attaching an external USB modem. Some models also come standard with an internal modem. These modems can also be configured for dial-in OOB access.
- All console server models with an internal or externally attached modem can be configured for out-dial to be permanently connected.
- Opengear console server models can also be configured for transparent out-dial failover. In the event of a disruption in the principal management network, an external dial-up ppp connection is automatically established.
- These console server models can also be accessed out-of-band using an alternate broadband link and also offer transparent broadband failover.
- Models with an internal cellular modem can be configured for OOB cellular access or for cellular transparent failover or can be configured as a cellular router.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can ever help you with!