The Avocent LongView LVIP-001 is an IP Digital Extender with PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse connectors, DVI-I video, USB media and audio. This extender will enable you to separate and locate users and their computers anywhere on an existing LAN. This improves data security, removes computers from harsh environments and addresses limited workspace environments.
All of the LongView IP digital extenders eliminate the distance limitations found in analog extenders while maintaining an "at-the-PC" experience for the user. Convenient IP connectivity allows you to select the computer location and provide access to high-quality VGA or DVI video and audio from anywhere in your building. The LongView IP digital extenders also support a comprehensive range of peripherals including DVI-I, CD audio, USB mass storage, keyboard and mouse and other USB devices.
Deploying this solution is fast and easy. Simply attach one of the LongView IP transmitters to the computer, plug the peripherals into the receiver at the user location (desk) and connect both units to the local network.
Avocent LongView LVIP-001 Features and Benefits:
- Full Hardware Solution: All connections to the user desktop peripherals are provided without the need for software, OS, disk or fan
- DVI Video: Connects to single or dual DVI monitors on the user desktop
- CD Audio: Connects to the analog speakers on the user desktop
- Quad USB Ports: Provides connection for up to four USB devices including keyboard, mouse and mass storage devices
- Dual PS/2: Provides connection for legacy PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- Ethernet Port: Allows the computer and user to be located anywhere on the 100 or 1000Mbps network with full routing of data across routers, switches and subnets
- Encryption of Network Data: 128bit AES encryption of all data passing between the computer and the network
- Upgradeable: Based on an embedded Linux OS, the device is fully upgradeable to allow for future feature enhancements
- Flexible Mounting: Small form factor can be used on a desk, mounted directly to the back of a monitor or inside the display device
LVIP-001 Back View
Avocent LongView LVIP-001 Specifications:
|Format||Self enclosed module|| |
Desktop mounting metal case with external power supply
|Height||0.83 in. (21mm.)||1.04 in. (26.5 mm.)|
|Width||2.68 in. (68 mm.)||8.27 in. (210 mm.)|
|Depth||6.02 in. (153 mm.)||5.12 in. (130 mm.)|
|Weight||0.66 lbs (0.3 kg.)||1.54 lbs. (0.7 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32°- 95 °F (0°-35°C)||32°- 95 °F (0°-35°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°- 140 °F (-20°-60°C)||-4°- 140 °F (-20°-60°C)|
|Humidity||10%-90% (non-condensing)||10%-90% (non-condensing)|
|Power In||5VDC / 1.1A||100-250VAC / 50-60 Hz|
|PS/2||2 (keyboard mouse)|
|USB||2 x USB||4 x USB|
|VGA||1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz||1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz|
|DVI||1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz||1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz|
|3.5 mm Stereo Speaker Jack||Yes, stereo speakers 24 bit 44kHz||Yes, stereo speakers 24 bit 44kHz|
|Mono Microphone Jack||Yes||Yes|
|Network Speed||100Mbps or 1 Gbps||100 Mbps or 1 Gbps|
|Encryption||SSL/AES 128 bit||SSL/AES 128 bit|
|USB Support||USB keyboard and mouse and mass storage devices||USB keyboard and mouse and mass storage devices|
|Approved Agency||cUL, UL, CE, FCC15 Class A||cUL, UL, CE, FCC15 Class A|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Avocent LVIP-001 is fully discontinued without any left-over stock.
For a similar KVM Extender solution, you may be interested in the Adder INFINITY ALIF1002P.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!