Features & Applications
VOPEX™ VGA video splitters (video port expanders) enable 2, 4, 8 or 16
VGA or SVGA monitors to be driven by a single PC. The same image is
displayed on up to 100 monitors by cascading. By using our VEXT-xx cables,
standard VGA can be extended 500 feet and SVGA can be extended to 250 feet.
Full DDC2B communications are supported on Output-1.
- Ideal for presentations.
- Burn-in monitors after repair.
- 1900x1200 resolution with no degradation.
- DDC2B support
- Male 15 pin HD input connectors.
- Female 15 pin HD output connectors.
- Cascade 2, 4, 8, and 16 port units to drive up to 100 monitors.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- All outputs individually buffered.
- Locking connectors for cables.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz.
- All monitors must be able to support the highest resolution of the
DDC monitor connected to Output-1.
- A three-foot multicoax interface cable is included with each splitter.
- Extend 1900x1200 resolution with no degradation to
250 feet with our VEXT-xx cables or extend 800x600 resolution with no degradation to 500