NTI UNIMUX Matrix KVM Switches
The UNIMUX™ USB KVM Matrix switch allows up to eight users to individually command or simultaneously share up to 32 USB computers. Access USB-enabled PC, SUN, and MAC computers using USB keyboards and mice, and VGA multiscan monitors.
USB host computers and USB devices can be hot-plugged or removed at any time. Allows any USB device (keyboard and/or mouse) to control any attached USB host computer. International keyboard layouts are supported in auto-detection mode, or can be manually selected via the On Screen Display (OSD) menu.
- Equipped with OSD, Liquid Crystal Display, and RS232.
- Rackmount is standard on all UNIMUX-nXm-U models. The smaller models are also available in a desktop case.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Fully compliant with USB standards (1.0, 1.1).
- The advanced OSD user interface with password security makes the UNIMUX USB KVM Matrix Switch simple and reliable to use in Enterprise data centers.
- Computers can be shared or used exclusively.
- Crestron® compatible.
- Optional stereo audio support using an Audio Matrix Add-On Switch (not included).
Supported USB KVM Matrix Switches (UNIMUX-nXm-UA) feature a male DB9 connector for connecting the Audio Matrix Add-On Switch.
- 15-pin HD and female 8-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Supports legacy PS/2 and SUN computers.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Solaris x86, Linux, and FreeBSD.
- Supports 1900x1200 resolution.
- Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- Female 8-pin miniDIN connectors.
- User devices can be PS/2 or SUN.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- User keyboard and mouse must be of the same platform.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- The 2-port models use AC adapters as their power source. (Country-specific AC adapter included.)
- CE, RoHS (CE available on all models except ST-2U.)
- Two years