Dominion PX3-5460R-C5 Intelligent 2U PDU, 208VAC, 20x C-13
The Raritan Dominion PX3-5460R-C5 is a 2U Horizontal PDU with 20 x IEC C-13 outlets. Raritan's PX intelligent rack PDU series offers more than just power distribution -- it's a launch pad for real-time remote power monitoring (outlet, line or breaker), environmental sensors (plug-and-play sensors for temperature, humidity, airflow, differential air pressure, and leaks connect to a dedicated iPDU port, field replaceable heads, potential threats alerts. Third-party sensors also supported -i.e. webcams, door locks, etc.), data center infrastructure management, and so much more. This Intelligent Remote Power Management Solution helps IT administrators improve uptime and staff productivity, save money and improve utilization of power resources. Information provided by the Dominion PX - displayed at the strip via an LED display, and remotely through a Web browser - can be used to improve capacity planning through power consumption information for both the PDU and individual receptacle. Precise, outlet-level access and control allows users to reboot attached devices.
Whether used alone or integrated with other Raritan solutions, the intelligent Dominion PX offers secure access with 256-bit AES encryption and strong passwords. Dominion PX supports advanced authorization options including outlet-level permissions and LDAP/S, RADIUS and Active Directory. Flexible management interfaces support HTTP, HTTPS, WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n, IPv6/IPv4, SSH, GSM, USB, Telnet and SNMP, as well as user-configurable, outlet-level delays for power sequencing.
With the Dominion PX3:
- Emergencies can be resolved with remote serial and TCP/IP access to outlet-level switching, improving MTTR.
- Capacity planning is simplified with unit-level and outlet-level power utilization information.
- Staff can gather detailed power information to improve uptime and productivity.
- Travel costs and time can be saved with remote power cycling and monitoring.
Dominion PX Remote Power Management Solutions can be integrated with the following Raritan solutions:
- KVM switches: Dominion KX III and Paragon II
- Secure console servers: Dominion SX
- Centralized IT infrastructure management: CommandCenter Secure Gateway
Raritan PX3-5460R-C5 Features:
- kWH Metering Accuracy: Accurate kWh metering allows you to measure actual energy usage for accurate customer or department charge-back billing. The data can be used to encourage energy efficient behavior among users, establish power consumption baselines, and analyze the effect of efficiency initiatives.
- Energy Efficient Latching Relays Latching bistable relays only require power to switch from one state to another so PDUs consume 67% less energy , produce less heat, and can be configured to return to pre-outage state instantly, or leverage patent-pending outlet sequencing technology that minimizes inrush current. .
- DCIM Monitoring: Power IQ DCIM Monitoring software automatically gathers power, energy, and environmental data from your intelligent PDUs and connected devices to help maintain uptime, improve capacity planning, and support energy efficiency initiatives. With Raritan's intelligent rack concept you have one-click access to rack power, cooling, airflow, events, and much more.
- Environmental Sensors: Optional plug-and-play environmental sensors for temperature, humidity, airflow, differential air pressure, and leaks connect to a dedicated iPDU port, feature field replaceable heads, and alert you to potential threats that can cause downtime. Contact closure sensors are also supported for use with third-party sensors, webcams, and door locks. Environment data is instantly sent to Raritan's DCIM software and allows you to confidently raise ambient temperatures and adjust fan speed in CRAHs and CRACs to increase your energy savings and get the most out of your cooling systems.
- SecureLock Power Cords: IEC outlets often fail to hold plugs as securely as data center managers would like. Raritan's intelligent rack PDUs are equipped with SecureLock outlets that work with standard power cords, or lock when using SecureLock power cords to prevent cables from coming unplugged due to vibration or human error. Available in three colors - black, blue, and red - that help you to easily identify power feeds.
- Flush Mount Circuit Breakers: Keep outlets switched off to prevent unauthorized access, ensure proper provisioning, and avoid tripped circuit breakers. Use remote power controls to reboot hung servers or provision outlets for new devices without ever having to step foot in the facility.
- Remote Power Control: Eliminate the need to stock fuses, have licensed electricians change fuses, and the possibility of installing an incorrect fuse compromising safety and voiding product warranties. Alerts are sent when thresholds are crossed which could result in circuit breakers tripping. Improve rack accessibility by eliminating circuit breaker dog houses.
- User Configurable Power on Sequencing: Sophisticated outlet sequencing can power on equipment with single outlet or outlet groups in a set order to minimize circuit breaker trips from inrush currents. Organizations can maximize uptime when powering on circuits and racks full of equipment.
- Brilliant Color Display: The highest on-board resolution in the industry at 220 x 176, and easy-to-navigate menus. A built-in accelerometer enables the LCD display to change orientation automatically facilitating installation.
- Alerting: In case a threshold is exceeded, or a circuit breaker trips, the PX alerts the user via e-mail, SMS (via external gateway), audio alarm, and SNMP TRAPs, providing advanced warning before major incidents occur.
- Overload Alarm: User-configurable current threshold provides audible and visual alarm on current overload, allowing the user to act immediately to prevent potential burnouts and interruption of services.
- Seven-Segment LED Display: Shows actual current, voltage and circuit breaker status of the PDU for both the total strip and for individual receptacles.
- IP Auto Configuration with DHCP, BOOTP: Easy setup and administration.
- Flexible Remote Access Options: Users can access the PX through a variety of access protocols for switching (where supported), metering, data collection and monitoring:
- Convenient HTML GUI
- Server Management Interface (IPMI)
- Network Management Interface (SNMP)
- UNIX-like console interface via serial connector or TELNET/SSH (compatible with SMASH server management)
- Dynamic DNS Support: Users can access the PX over a connection with a dynamically assigned IP address - which corresponds to a single DNS name.
- IPMI and SMASH CLP: The first and only PDU in the world that supports industry management standards: the Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and the Distributed Management Task Force's (DMTF) Systems Management Architecture for Server Hardware (SMASH) CLP, providing a uniform way to manage both servers and the PDU.
- HTML User Interface: The PX's intuitive browser-based GUI enables remote energy management.
- Outlet Grouping: When using PX models which support switching in a stand-alone mode over TCP/IP, users can define multiple outlets across multiple PDUs to function as a single virtual outlet. This is useful for powering down and rebooting servers with redundant power supplies.
- Virtual Outlets: For PX models that support switching, outlets on multiple PX units can be grouped for ease of management and administration of servers.
- Integration with Multiple Raritan Solutions: Simplified power control capabilities, power on/off/recycle, is available through Raritan's Dominion KXII, Dominion SX, Paragon II, and CommandCenter Secure Gateway 3.1.1 or higher, providing systems administrators access to power control via one_user interface.
- Up to 256-bit AES Encryption: The PX is the first and only PDU in the industry that supports 256-bit AES encryption.
- SSL Certificate: Creating individual server side SSL certificates enhances the security level of PX.
- Event Logging: Tracks user logins, logouts, and power activities for an audit trail to support regulatory compliance.
- Local and Remote Authentication and Authorization: PX provides built-in support for standards-based authentication protocols, including LDAP/S, RADIUS, and Active Directory. When deployed in conjunction with other Raritan solutions, additional authentication schemes can be supported, including TACACS+, Kerberos, and SecureID.
- User-Rights Per Outlet: An administrator can assign permissions on an outlet level to prevent unauthorized access.
- Vertical and Horizontal Rack Mount Models: PX units come in a choice of space-saving form factors for vertical and horizontal rack mounting. 1U and 2U units mount horizontally on standard racks. Zero U units mount vertically on rack frames.
- Integration with Industry-Leading Racks: Easy integration and support for up to 5 different mounting positions in industry-leading racks.
- Connections: Serial RJ-12 for environmental probes, RJ-45 for serial access/Power-CIM, RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100Base-T. Link status, network activity, and 10/100 status LED. Full support for full-duplex and 100Mbps operation.
- Receptacle Status LED: Individual LED indicator at each receptacle allow for quick and easy status checks at the rack.
- Flexibility of Connections: Simultaneous connection via Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial ports for advanced applications and redundancy of connections.
This unit is the direct replacement for Raritan's DPXR20A-30L6 PDU
Raritan PX3-5460R-C5 Specifications:
|Height||17.3 in. (440 mm.)|
|Width||3.5 in. (88 mm.)|
|Depth||11.5 in. (293 mm.)|
|Rack space||2 U|
|Line cord||9.84 ft. (3 m.)|
|Display panel||LED for PDU and outlet current and voltage|
|Operating Temperature||5-60 degrees Celsius (41-140 Farenheit)|
|Humidity||5-95% RH non-condensing|
|Voltage||208V, 200-240V AC, single phase|
|Maximum amperage per phase||30 amps|
|Voltage||208, 200-240V AC|
|Maximum amperage per circuit||12 amps (regulatory derated from 15A)|
|Power||4.8 kVA (at 200V), 5.8 kVA (at 240V)|
|Receptacles||20 x IEC C-13|
|Protection||2 x 20 amp 2-pole LEGBX66-20 circuit breakers|
|Input||Voltage (V), Current (A), Active Power (kW), Real Power (kVA), Energy (kWh), Power Factor|
|Output||- Current, voltage and power for each outlet and total PDU|
- Current and trip state (on/off) for each circuit breaker
|Interface and Protocol Support||- 10-100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45 connector). Optional WIFI (802.11a/b/g/n)|
- RS-232 serial (RJ-45 connector)
- SNMPv2, v3 TRAPs, GETs, SETs
- Power IQ
- Web browser and command line interface access
|Approvals||- UL Listed|
- Canada ICES-003, Class A
- Part 15 Class A of the FCC rules
- RoHS compliant
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Please see the image provided by the manufacturer at the following location: http://www.42u.com/images/PX3-breaker.jpg.