Raritan Dominion SX Serial Console Server
Please note, the Dominion SX series has been discontinued and replaced by the Raritan Dominion SX II family of Console Servers.
For information on firmware upgrades or additional support, please visit: https://www.raritan.com/support/product/dominion-sx.
The Raritan Dominion SX is a secure console server that provides remote access to serially managed servers and other network devices anytime and anywhere via any Web browser. Up to 32 devices-including servers, routers, switches, VPNs and power strips-can be accessed and controlled via Dominion SX. It is scalable for hundreds of users and thousands of devices. It's easy to install simple to use, secure and scalable.
The Raritan Dominion SX is available in four models:
- SX 4 (4 serial ports)
- SX 8 (8 serial ports)
- SX 16 (16 serial ports)
- SX 32 (32 serial ports)
With the Raritan Dominion SX, you get one point of control to manage users, serial servers and other IT devices including:
Servers & Headless Servers:
Sun Solaris ®, Sun Cobalt™, HP-UX, UNIX®, Linux Servers, IBM®/AIX Servers, Windows® 2003 Servers
ISDN Terminal Adapters, Channel Banks, CSU/DSU, PBS/PABX
Routers, Ethernet Switches, Ethernet Firewalls, Ethernet Load Balancers
All serially controlled power strips and UPS
Features and Benefits
- Built-in modem is standard in SX16 and SX32 models
- Modem—"ready"—SX4 and SX8 models
- 1U rack mountable
- Multi-platform: Solaris®, HP-UX, UNIX®, Linux and Windows® 2003 Servers
- SSL security with RC4 encryption
- Browser-based administration allows remote system maintenance and true "lights-out" operations
- Monitor up to 32 separate servers/devices on one server