Rose Rackview 15" LCD with 8-Port Multi-Platform KVM Switch
Recommended replacement: Raloy RF117HD
Alternative options: Contact Us
The RackView offers the latest, most efficient way to organize and streamline your server rooms and multiple computers. The RackView is a rack mountable 8-port KVM station neatly fitted in a compact pull-out drawer. This easy-glide KVM station contains a high-resolution TFT/LCD monitor, a tactile keyboard, and a high-resolution touchpad or optical mouse.
The RackView can be placed at any height within a standard 19" rack. This offers the operator the maximum in comfort and takes up a minimum amount of rack space. The front panel conceals the unit when it is not in use.
The 8-port KVM switch offers single or multiple user access to as many as 1,000 servers or computers. Rose Electronics KVM switch options are fully expandable and when combined with the RackView, your system becomes a versatile, distributed matrix controlled system with multi-user capability, controlled access to the servers, and many other features.
PC's, UNIX, Sun, Apple, and USB computers can easily be accessed, monitored, and controlled locally using RackView.
- 1U - 15" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor
- Tactile keyboard with separate numeric keypad
- Integrated touchpad or optical mouse
- PS/2 connections
- USB connections
- Built-in single or multiple user 8-port KVM switch provide access to as many as 1,000 computers
- Quick and easy rack mounting installation
- Supports AT/XT, PS/2, USB, and UNIX computers
- Front panel conceals unit when it is not in use
- Full size keyboard for typing comfort
- Keyboard available in international variations
- Monitor OSD allows for easy adjustment of color, brightness, contrast, position, and shape of the display
- Front panel controls for quick adjustments
- Easy-glide KVM drawer can be mounted at any height in a standard 19 inch rack
- Made in USA
|28.0" - 36.5"|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 @ 75 hz|
|Keyboard||Full-size tactile keyboard with separate numeric keypad|
|PS/2 or USB|
|32°F - 122°F (0°- 50° C)|
20%-85% non-condensing RH