3-Port HDMI Switch w/ Remote (1080p)
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The SE-HD-3-LC 3-Port HDMI video switch routes digital video and audio signals from multiple HDMI sources to one HDMI display. The switch can be controlled via the front panel buttons or IR remote control.
- Eliminate duplicate purchases of expensive high definition displays.
- Supports crystal clear HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Plug and play functionality - no new software or drivers required.
- Eliminates the need to disconnect and then reconnect multiple HDMI sources.
- Supported cable lengths:
- SE-HD-3-LC: up to 65 ft (20 m) on the inputs and 82 ft (25 m) on the outputs.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 standards.
- Ideal solution for connecting multiple HD media devices such as video game consoles, media PCs, set top boxes, DVRs, DVD players etc to your home theater systems.
|Input: Female HDMI Type A connectors.|
|Output: Female HDMI Type A connector.|
|Input/Output Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolution for HDTV displays.|
Supports up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) resolution for monitors.
|Compliant with HDMI 1.3a, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 standards.|
|Front panel button with LED indication of port selection.|
|IR remote control for easy port selection.|
|100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
|WxDxH (in): 6.5x2.8x0.7 (165x71x18 mm)|
|AC power adapter|
|IR remote control|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The SE-HD-3-LC should work well with the ROKU media player and most other HDMI devices with up to HDMI 1.3a support. UHD resolutions would not be supported.
Question: I am looking for a device with dual input hdmi and dual output hdmi ( for a dual monitor situation). I want to be able to connect more than one device to the dual monitors. Is there a product that will support that type of configuration?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Looks like your best / cleanest solution would be to get a dual-monitor HDMI KVM switch, and just not plugging in the USB Keyboard and Mouse (i.e. SmartAVI UHDN-4P-DUO).
We also have a some non-dual monitor HDMI matrix switches, i.e. the NTI SM-4X2-HD-LC, that would work for your purpose but would not be as convenient to switch.
If you would like a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online Sales representative directly.