HDMI Matrix Switch - 4 In 2 Out
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The HDMI matrix switch routes high definition video and digital audio from multiple single link HDMI sources to multiple HD displays. The switch can be conveniently controlled via the front panel buttons or IR remote control.
- Display the same or different output on up to two displays.
- Supports crystal clear HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to 1920x1080.
- Plug and play functionality - no new software or drivers required.
- Eliminates the need to disconnect and then reconnect numerous HDMI sources.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2 and DVI 1.0 standards
- Ideal solution for connecting numerous HD media devices such as video game consoles, media PCs, set top boxes, DVRs, DVD players etc.
- HDCP compliant.
|Input: 4 female HDMI Type A connectors|
|Output: 2 female HDMI Type A connectors|
Supports 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolution for HDTV displays.
Supports up to 1920x1080 resolution for monitors.
|Connect external analog or digital stereos to play audio from output 1.|
If no inputs are feeding to output 1, there will be no audio output.
Two female RCA stereo audio jacks (left/right).
One female TOSLINK digital audio SPDIF connector.
|Front panel buttons with LED indication of port selection.|
|Bi-directional IR remote control for easy port selection.|
|100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
|WxDxH (in): 9.5 x6.8 x1.94 (241x173x49 mm)|
|HDMI Matrix Switch.|
|IR remote control.|
|AC power adapter with 4 international plug adapters.|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. It doesn't appear that this switch supports auto-sensing. However a quick look shows me that the SmartAVI HDN-4PS does support auto sensing, however in a 4x1 design. If you would like a more specific recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact our very knowledgeable KVM Switches Online sales representatives.