NTI VEEMUX 32x8 Audio/Video Matrix Switch via CAT5
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI VEEMUX SM-32X8-C5AV-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch via CAT5 works with NTI's 600 foot CAT5 transmitters and receivers to create a high performance audio/video signal routing system with a maximum extension of 600 feet between the local and remote units. Crisp and clear 1024x768 resolution is supported at 600 feet; higher resolutions, up to 1920x1440, are supported at shorter distances. A single computer audio/video output of this CAT5 matrix KVM switch can be routed to one or more destinations. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connect to the original source. Buffered video outputs and digital transmission of audio signals ensures integrity is maintained throughout the system.
NTI SM-32X8-C5AV-LCD Features:
- Female RJ45 input/output connectors.
- Analog bandwidth is 175 MHz.
- 10/100BaseT ethernet interface.
- Supported protocols: HTTP. HTTPS, Telne
- RS232 interface
- Takes up only 2U of rack space
- Configure and control the switch though Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- Video quality adjustment are done automatically at every connection change, or can be forced via the front panel or web interface.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for front panel operation.
- A digital VU-meter shows the audio levels of the selected output.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- No loss of audio or video quality between the local and remote units.
- VGA and S-Video transmitters and receivers can be supported on the same VEEMUX unit.
- VGA inputs only work with VGA outputs, and S-Video inputs only work with S-Video outputs.
NTI VEEMUX Audio Video Matrix KVM Switch Diagram
NTI SM-32X8-C5AV-LCD Specifications:
|Height||3.5 in. (8.89 cm.)|
|Width||19 in. (48.26 cm.)|
|Depth||12 in. (30.48 cm.)|
|Weight||8.5 lbs. (3.85 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Operating Voltage||110 or 220 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector|
|Add -48V5V10A2, optional internal DC-DC converter, to install the SM-32X8-C5AV-LCD in a Telecom environment.|
|Cables||CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors (not included)|