The NTI SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L is a SPLITMUX Screen Splitter/Video Wall Processor that allows you to simultaneously display and monitor video signals from up to four different computers or video sources on a single screen. Additionally, the SPLITMUX-SVDVI-x works as a video wall processor, video scaler, PiP generator, and video switch.
NTI SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L Features:
- Accepts digital and analog video inputs through a combination DVI/ RGBHV/ YPbPr connector and combination S-Video/Composite connector.
- Supports resolutions up to 1900x1200 and can de-interlace 1080i to 1080p.
- SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L and SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2: Dual, Picture in Picture and Full Screen display modes.
Ability to rotate, stretch and crop multiple images.
- Rotate available on SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2 and SPLITMUX-SVDVI-4 only.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including digital signage, trade shows, retail displays, video conferencing and security applications.
- Connect multiple units to create a video wall as large as 32x32 screens.
- Control the unit through IR remote control, front panel interface or RS232 commands.
- Stereo Audio available on SPLITMUX-SVDVI-4 only.
SPLITMUX Screen Splitter.
IR remote control.
One S-Video to Composite Video Adapter Cable - one male 4-pin miniDIN connector to three RCA jacks.
One RS232 adapter cable - one male 6-pin miniDIN connector to one male DB9 connector.
NTI SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L Details:
Dual Mode- the screen is split into two fields of equal size, each displaying the entire contents of two video sources.
Full Screen Mode- one of the video sources is displayed in full screen size and maximum resolution.
Picture in Picture (PIP) Mode- the full screen display of one of the video sources is accompanied by a small image (thumbnail) of another video source allowing simultaneous monitoring. Translucent overlays maximize main image size while still seeing PiP.
Video Wall Mode- connect multiple units to create a video wall. A SPLITMUX-SVDVI-x is required for each connected display within a video wall. SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L can only create video walls with screens in horizontal position. Depending on input and output resolutions, video walls up to 32x32 can be created.
Front Panel Interface- Use front panel buttons to locally change ports or to select a display mode.
RS232- Configuration and control can be done through the serial port. Female 6-pin miniDIN (DB9 adapter included.) Baud rate: 2400 through 115200 bps
IR Remote Control- Configuration and control can be done using the IR remote control. The remote is addressable for installing with multiple units.
On Screen Display (OSD)- Select display modes and video sources with On Screen Display (OSD). Use the front panel buttons or IR remote control to operate the OSD. OSD controls for OSD position, dual mode, tri mode, quad mode, PIP mode, brightness, contrast, phase, Horz- and Vert-center alignment adjustment and image rotation.
NTI SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L Application Diagram
NTI SPLITMUX-SVDVI-2L Specifications:
|Width||8.4 in. (21.3 cm.)|
|Height||1.0 in. (2.5 cm.)|
|Depth||5.7 in. (14.5 cm.)|
|Signal Format||Composite, S-Video, YpbPr, RGBHV, RGsB, DVI|
|Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, 576p, 480i, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions.|
|Signal Format||DVI, RGBHV, RGsB, and YpbPr.|
|Resolutions||1080p, 720p, 576p, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions.|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE and RoHS|