The SPLITMUX Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller allows you to display video from one source of HDMI, VGA or composite video across four 1080p HDMI displays. Two of these processors can be connected and cascaded to create a video wall of up to a 3x3 display - or 9 screens. Additionally, it can be used as a video splitter, video converter and video switch making it truly versitle.
Features & Benefits
- Supports video wall configurations with displays in landscape or portrait orientations.
- Landscape (horizontal) orientation: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 2x2
- Portrait (vertical) orientation: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4
- Cascade two processors to create video walls with up to 9 screens - 2x3, 3x2, 2x4, 4x2, and 3x3.
- Versatile bezel compensation ability accommodates any screen frame width, and allows for accurate display of the image.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- HDMI features supported:
- x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS.
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75Gbps).
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compatible.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Integrated USB media player - play content from a portable USB drive.
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-10-MM cable (not included).
- Control the video wall controller through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, or IR remote.
- Ideal for a wide range of digital signage applications, including: retail stores, restaurants, corporate lobbies, entertainment venues, trade shows, airports, and more.
|Inputs||(1) Female HDMI, (1) 15-pin HD, (1) RCA Video, (1) 3.5mm Stereo, (1) Set RCA audio, (1) Female USB Type A|
|Outputs||(4) Female HDMI, (1)HDMI Loop-out, (1)3.5mm Stereo, (1) Digital Coaxial RCA|
|Resolutions||Supported video output resolutions: 1024x768, 720p, 1360x768, 1080p|
|IR Remote Control (Included)||(1) 3.5 mm port for IR|
|Input||100-240 VAC 50/60Hz via Ac Adapter|
|Output||12 VDC, 2A|
|Width||8.27 in (210 mm)|
|Depth||5.31 in (135 mm)|
|Height||1.75 in (44 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32-104°F (0-40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4-140°F (-20-60°C)|
|Humidity||20-90% RH, Non-condensing|