The XTENDEX¨ VGA Extender transmits VGA video up to 1,000 feet away from a computer using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to a monitor.
- Industry-leading ultra high resolutions up to 2048x1536.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
- Available options: two-way audio (support for speakers and microphone), RS232, two-way audio + RS232.
- DDC2B support for local or remote monitor (user selectable).
- Built-in surge protection.
|Width||5.05 in. (128 mm.)|
|Height||1.09 in. (28 mm.)|
|Depth||3.08 in. (78 mm.)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power Consumption||110V-220VAC @ 50/60Hz-5VDC/2.0A--10W|