2-port desktop KVM, DVI-I (dual-link), audio
The Avocent SV220 desktop KVM switch helps bring order to the desktop. Whether managing a small office/home office or a multimedia desktop at a large organization, the SV220 provides users with instant access to up to two computers - all through a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
The SV220 also provides unique productivity features to help users work more efficiently across systems. Managed Copy and Paste enables effortless transfer of data from one system to another; and this function can be customized to limit the formats and types of data that can be transferred. Advanced video support provides a native DVI-I connection and enables HDMI or VGA with an adapter. Video resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840x2160 @ 30) can be achieved when using the DVI to HDMI cable. Additional usability features include, zero delay switching between connected sources and flexible assignment of audio devices.
The Avocent SV220 KVM switch is a cost effective productivity solution designed to: Increase productivity with simple, rapid access to systems, Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility with support for UHD 4K displays, and Reduce costs with fewer peripheral purchases and easier IT maintenance
- Advanced video support for resolutions up to UHD 4K assures image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible.
- Managed copy and paste allows content to be copied from one system to another. Copy and paste can be managed with built-in controls to specify what can be copied, such as allowing a user to copy numbers only in a specific format.
- Independent audio switching lets users freeze audio while simultaneously working on a different system.
- Instant monitor, mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems.
SV220 KVM Back View
Avocent SV220-001 Specifications:
|Height||1.4 in (35 mm)|
|Width||7 in (177 mm)|
|Depth||2.4 in (61 mm)|
|Weight||1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Video||1 x DVI-I (HDMI and VGA with adapter)|
|MAX Resolution||UHD 4K - 3840x2160 pixels @ 30 Hz (via DVI to HDMI cable)|
DVI dual-link - 2560X1600 pixels @ 60 Hz (via DVI cable)
VGA - 2048X1536 pixels
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, non-condensing|
|Operating Voltage||100 to 240VAC|
|Power Consumption||12V DC, 1.5A (maximum) power adapter with center-pin-positive polarity|
|Certifications||RCM, EU, FCC Class B, VCCI, c-UL|
|USB Peripheral Ports||No|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Avocent SV200 series will support your 2K (2560x1440) resolution at a full 60Hz. The Eizo Flex scan SX2726 supports dual-link DVI-D, DisplayPort, and Mini DisplayPort inputs - so you could either get a DVI or DisplayPort version of the SV200 KVM. Which SV200 kvm you would get depends on if the graphic tablet is pushed over a USB connection (note, the 4-port versions include a USB peripheral hub, 2 ports do not), and which video type you want to use:
1) If the graphic tablet uses a USB connector, and you want DisplayPort video: Avocent SV240D (w/ 6ft cable or 10ft cable)
2) If the graphic tablet uses a USB connector, and you want DVI video: Avocent SV240 (w/ 6ft cable or 10ft cable)
3) If your graphic tablet uses something else than USB, please contact us, and we will gladly recommend the best solution based on your application.
Question: I'm getting a Ducky Shine 5 mechanical keyboard. I have a 24" flat screen Dell monitor and getting a new mouse. Are there hot switches on this KVM switch that can switch from one computer to the other wo lifting my hands off the keyboard?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Avocent SV220 does not includ hotkey switching ('switch between sources using simple keyboard-key combinations') - the SV220 has physical buttons on the unit that are used for switching.
If you would prefer a KVM switch with hotkey switching, please feel free to try our KVM selector which includes a drop down for 'Switching Method', or contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.