1:4 Computer Graphics Video & HDTV over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Distribution Amplifier
The TP-104HD is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to four identical twisted pair signals.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
|Input||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Outputs||4 twisted pair on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.4Vpp|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 180mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|