The TP-105 and TP-105HD are line drivers and distribution amplifiers for twisted pair signals. They take a twisted pair input and distribute it to 2 identical twisted pair outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p (TP-105HD).
- Twisted Pair Output - RJ-45 connectors.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320ft).
- Power Connect System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- HDTV Compatible (TP-105HD).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
|Inputs||1 RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||2 RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.6Vpp|
|Controls||EQ.: 0 to 4.4dB @50MHz; LEVEL: -5.5dB to 1.4dB|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 220mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.3 lbs (0.1kg)|