The TP-202 is a twisted pair branching receiver for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA or HDTV signals. It takes a twisted pair signal and converts it into a computer graphics or HDTV signal available on two 15-pin HD outputs, and simultaneously re-transmits the original twisted pair signal to another compatible receiver.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Long System Range - More than 100m (300ft).
- Cable - For standalone, use UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - Recessed to prevent unintentional adjustment.
- Expandable - Cascades up to 6 units.
|Input||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector; 2 UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Controls||Level: -9.6dB to +2.3dB; Equalization: 0dB to 36.3dB @50MHz|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 525mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|