The TP-210 is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It takes one input and provides ten twisted pair outputs plus two computer graphics video outputs on 15-pin HD connectors for local monitoring.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft) (twisted pair).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
|Inputs||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector|
|Outputs||2 UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors; 10 twisted pairs on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.9Vpp/1.6Vpp|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Diff. Gain||0.03% (UXGA); 2.5% (CAT 5)|
|Diff. Phase||0.05Deg (UXGA); 0.5Deg (CAT 5)|
|K-Factor||<0.05% (UXGA); <0.05% (CAT 5)|
|S/N Ratio||73.6dB (UXGA); 68.5dB (CAT 5)|
|Controls||Level: -9.6dB to 2.4dB; EQ. @50MHz: 0 to 37.6dB (with TP-120 receiver)|
|Power Consumption||100 to 240V AC; 50/60Hz; 54VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||3.5 lbs (1.6kg)|