1:10 Computer Graphics Video, Audio & RS-232 over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Distribution Amplifier
The TP-210A is a high-performance distribution amplifier and twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to UXGA, RS-232 signals and stereo or S/PDIF audio signals. The unit takes computer graphics video, stereo or S/PDIF audio and RS-232 signals and distributes each signal to two local outputs and ten twisted pair outputs.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - UXGA & 1080p.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches.
- System Range (Twisted Pair) - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the TP-210A powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
|Input||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack; 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector; 1 RS-232 with 1 RxD line on a terminal block connector|
|Outputs||10 twisted pairs on RJ-45 connectors; 2 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors; 2 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks; 2 S/PDIF on RCA connectors; 2 RS-232 with 2 TxD lines on terminal block connectors|
|Max Output Level||Video: 1.6V; Audio: 2.3V|
|Max Resolution||UXGA & 1080p|
|Bandwidth||20Hz to 20kHz @1dB (audio)|
|Sampling Rate (S/PDIF)||48kHz|
|S/N Ratio||Audio: >75dB|
|Total Audio Gain||Analog to analog: 0dB; Analog to S/PDIF: -12dBFS|
|Audio THD + N||<0.02%|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 46VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||3.7 lbs (1.7kg)|