The Raritan Cat5 Reach URKVMG is a Receiver unit with RJ45 jack and PC KVM ports. The Cat5 Reach extender system is made up of this receiver unit and the UKVM transmitter unit (sold separately).
The Cat5 Reach system allows you to:
- Operate a PC from wherever you want to be.
- Keep your PC in a clean, secure environment.
- Protect the PC, applications and valuable data.
- Add a local user console, in addition to the remote user console.
- Control all servers connected to a KVM switch remotely.
Raritan Cat5 Reach Application Diagram
NOTE: KVM cables and Cat5 cables are sold separately. Use Enhanced Category 5 UTP (350 Mhz) cable, with RJ-45 connectors. Cable must conform to EIA/TIA T568B Category 5 wiring standard.
Raritan URKVMG Specifications:
|Height||1 in. (23 mm.)|
|Width||4.3 in. (108 mm.)|
|Depth||3.6 in. (91 mm.)|
|Weight||0.5 lb. (0.2 kg.)|
|Power||6V DC 1.4 amp output (included)|
|User Port||6 pin keyboard & mouse, HD15|
|Connection to SUN||DB25(F)|
|Connection to Transmitter||RJ-45 jack|