The VM-114H is a switcher/distribution amplifier for HDMI and DGKat twisted pair signals. It reclocks and equalizes one of two selectable input signals and distributes it to four identical HDMI outputs.
Features & Benefits
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI), 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, DGKat).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 90m (270ft) of each other.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, RS-232, IR control sensor, remote included.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
|Inputs||1 HDMI connector; 1 DGKat on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||4 HDMI connectors|
|Max Data Rate||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel HDMI); 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel DGKat)|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|Controls||Input select button; EDID select button; Panel lock button|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 500mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||2.0 lbs (0.9kg)|