The VM-114H2C is a high-performance switcher and distribution amplifier for HDMI and DGKat twisted pair signals. It reclocks and equalizes one of two selectable input signals (HDMI or DGKat twisted pair) and distributes it to two DGKat twisted pair and two HDMI outputs.
Features & Benefits
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel) (HDMI), 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) (DGKat).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- HDMI Support - x.v.Color, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD (only on the TP inputs and outputs).
- 3D Pass-Through.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source device and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 90m (270ft) of each other.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, RS-232, infrared control sensor, remote included.
- Compatible Transmitters/Receivers - Transmitters: PT-571, TP-573, TP-577; Receivers: PT-572, TP-575, TP-576, TP-577.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-1 adapter.
|Inputs||1 HDMI connector; 1 DGKat twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||2 HDMI connectors; 2 DGKat twisted pairs on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Data Rate||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel) (HDMI); 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) (DGKat)|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|Controls||Input select button; EDID select button; Panel lock button; RS-232; Local and remote IR controls|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 910mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||2.0 lbs (0.9kg)|