1:2 DVI (HDCP) Distribution Amplifier
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The VM-2HDCPxl is an HDCP compliant distribution amplifier for DVI-D signals with resolutions up to and including WUXGA and 1080p. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and distributes it to two identical outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Input/Output - DVI-D signal (on a DVI-I connector).
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDMI Support - HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- Compact DigiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
|Inputs||1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)|
|Outputs||2 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports DVI 1.1 and HDCP|
|Max Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Data Rate||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Controls||EDID button for selecting and storing EDID information|
|Power Consumption||5V DC; 810mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||1.3 lbs (0.6kg)|