The VM-2HN is a distribution amplifier for 4K UHD HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and distributes it to two identical outputs. It supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and 1080p @60Hz.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Active Input & Output LED Indictors.
- Max. Resolution - Up to 4K @60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and WUXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD, and 7.1 multi-channel audio.
Note: the above diagram depicts the VM-4HN, please refer to VM-4HN for comparision.
|Inputs||1 HDMI connector|
|Outputs||2 HDMI connectors|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports HDCP and HDMI|
|Max Data Rate||10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Controls||EDID Setup button|
|Power Consumption||5V DC; 800mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|