The VM-80V is a high-performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI signals. It can also be configured as a 1:4 DA for s-Video (Y/C) signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth - 330MHz (-3dB).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Dual-Mode - Configure as either a 1:8 (composite) or 1:4 (s-Video) DA.
- Video AC/DC Coupling - Internally selectable.
- Companion Unit to the VM-80A Audio DA.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
|Inputs||2 composite/SDI video; 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors with termination switches|
|Outputs||2x4 composite/SDI video; 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors|
|Max Output Level||2Vpp|
|Controls||75Ω termination switch; 1:8 or 2x1:4 selector switch|
|Coupling||DC or AC (internal selection)|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 10VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||2.2 lbs (1.0kg)|