The VOPEX DVI Video Splitter enables up to 4 single link digital DVI displays to be driven by a single digital DVI source with no loss of signal.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supports DVI interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel displays.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Compliant with DVI 1.0 and HDCP standards.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Cascade multiple units for more numerous display configurations.
- Ideal for digital signage, tradeshows, or classrooms where high quality video on multiple monitors is needed.
|Video Input||Compatible with a computer or HDTV video source (satellite receiver, DVD player, etc) with DVI output.|
Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
Female DVI-I connector.
Signal type: single link digital DVI
|Video Output||Female DVI-I connectors.|
Signal type: single link digital DVI.
Resolutions: HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz.
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||Local: 5.14 x 3.47 x 1.68 in (130.55 x 88 x 42.67 mm)|
|Weight||0.8 lb (0.36 kg)|
|Type||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|