1:12 Computer Graphics Video & HDTV Distribution Amplifier with 3 Twisted Pair Transmitters
The VP-12NHD is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to twelve computer graphics outputs on 15-pin HD connectors and three twisted pair outputs.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth (15-pin HD) - 330MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter powers all units when the receivers are within 150ft (50m) of the transmitter.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors.
- Control - RGB Level (Gain), ID bit.
- System Range (Twisted Pair) - Up to 100m (300ft).
- Cable (Twisted Pair) - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Max. Resolution (Twisted Pair) - WUXGA & 1080p.
|Inputs||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector|
|Outputs||12 UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors; 3 twisted pair on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.7Vpp|
|Controls||Level: -0.8dB to 2.4dB|
|Power Consumption||230V AC; 50/60 Hz (115 AC USA); 31VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||3.8 lbs (1.7kg)|