The VP-210K is a high-performance line amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
Features & Benefits
- Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- High Bandwidth - 350MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
|Inputs||1 UXGA with loop on a 15-pin HD (F) connector|
|Outputs||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector|
|Video S/N Ratio||66dB|
|Controls||Level: -1.2 to +6.3dB; EQ: 0 to +4dB @50MHz|
|Power Consumption||5V DC; 108mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|