12-Input HDMI & Analog ProScale Digital Scaler/Switcher w/ Microphone Inputs & Ethernet Control
The VP-444 is a high-performance presentation scaler/switcher for HDMI and computer graphics signals. The unit scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to two HDMI (with embedded audio) outputs (with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio) simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- 22 Output Resolutions - Up to WUXGA/1080p.
- 2 Microphone Inputs - For mixing, switching or talk-over (with 48V phantom selection).
- Auto Input Scanning and Switching.
- Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) - Stereo audio for every input (on terminal blocks).
- Audio Inputs - 12 unbalanced stereo on terminal blocks & embedded audio for HDMI inputs, each with individual level controls.
- Kramer's PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Video Inputs - 10 HDMI & 2 computer graphics video on 15-pin HD connectors.
- Scaled Outputs - 2 HDMI.
- Audio Outputs - 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 balanced stereo audio on a terminal block, embedded audio on the HDMI outputs.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Audio DSP - Powerful digital audio signal processing, including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast & brightness.
- Color Sampling - Supports 4:4:4 (RGB and YUV) as well as 4:4:2 (YUV) color sampling.
- Constant Output Sync - No disruption on the output while switching between inputs and when no video is detected.
- Front Panel Control - Audio mute & freeze frame.
- Built-in Web Pages.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote with OSD (on-screen display), Ethernet with built-in Web pages & RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Input||10 HDMI connectors (HDMI/HDCP version 1.1); 2 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on 12 3-pin terminal block connectors; 2 mic on 6mm jack connectors (with selectable 48V phantom power)|
|Output||2 HDMI connectors (HDMI/HDCP version 1.1); 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block connector|
|Bandwidth||Up to 1080p; UXGA|
|Switching Time Between Inputs||2 to 3 seconds|
|Video Latency||Less than 2 frames|
|Controls||HDMI 1 to HDMI 10 and PC 1 to PC 2 input selector buttons; Freeze, Mute buttons, Menu and navigation buttons, Reset to XGA/720p and lock buttons; RS-232; IR; Ethernet (OSD and Web pages); USB for firmware upgrading|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 22VA max|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||4.0 lbs. (1.8 kg)|