The VP-461 is a high-quality presentation switcher and scaler with PIP for computer graphics, HDMI and DisplayPort signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the HDMI output, as well as to the computer graphics video output together with an unbalanced audio output.
Features & Benefits
- Kramer's PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down-scaling of all video input signals.
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a DisplayPort video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- HDTV Compatible.
- 40 Output Resolutions - Up to WUXGA, 1080p and 2K.
- Luma Keying - Via PIP window.
- Vertical Keystoning.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input.
- Powerful Noise Reduction Filters - Temporal, block, mosquito and combing.
- Picture Zooming - Both on main and PIP picture.
- De-interlacing - 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down; 24sf handling.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox and overscan.
- Dual Window Display - Preset picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, OSD (on-screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included), Control Application software for use via RS-232.
- HDMI Deep Color Support.
- Advanced EDID Management - For each input and each output.
- Firmware Upgrades - Via RS-232.
|Input||1 computer graphics on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 HDMI connector; 1 DisplayPort connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack connector|
|Output||1 computer graphics on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 HDMI connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack connector|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports HDMI Deep Color|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; OSD; IR remote control; RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector|
|Power Consumption||5V DC; 2.90A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||13.82" x 8.35" x 2.83" (35.10cm x 21.20cm x 7.20cm)|
|Product Weight||3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)|