The VP-5R is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals on a twisted pair cable. It takes one twisted pair input and distributes the signal to five identical computer graphics video outputs on 15-pin HD connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the VP-5R powers both transmitter and receiver when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range (CAT 5) - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- High Bandwidth (15-pin HD) - 445MHz (-3dB).
|Inputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||5 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.4Vpp|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Controls||Level: -8.2dB to +4.3dB; Line EQ.: 0 to +30dB; Out EQ.: 0 to +8.6dB|
|Power Consumption||230V AC; 50/60Hz; (115V AC USA) 9.2VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||2.8 lbs (1.3kg)|