The VP-772 is an eight-input high-quality 4K UHD (3840x2160) dual scaler with special effect transitions for the rental and staging and the live events market and for other applications where a dual-scaler is needed. It features DVI-U inputs (including analog, DVI and HDMI support) and stereo balanced audio signals. The unit scales and processes the selected video and audio inputs, and outputs to two independent DVI-I outputs (program and preview) together with two balanced stereo audio outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Output Resolutions - Up to UHD (3840x2160) for single output mode (non-dual scaler); HDTV and computer graphics resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
- Multi-Format Operation - Selectable HDMI, VGA, YUV or CV on each DVI-U input and VGA or HDMI on each DVI-I output.
- Embedded HDMI Audio Support - As well as eight balanced stereo audio inputs and two balanced stereo outputs.
- PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's extremely high performance, state-of-the-art scaling technology with extensive high-quality pull-down and de-interlacing algorithms, and full up-and down-scaling of the video inputs.
- K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- Seamless Video Switching - With cuts or built-in special effect transitions, including horizontal, vertical, diagonal circle and chessboard wipes, cross-fading, and more.
- Dual Scalers - For "live" seamless transitions from one source to another with two independent outputs: a PREVIEW OUT and a PROGRAM OUT. The PREVIEW output, including an OSD menu for making adjustments, is used for determining how the scaled output looks before displaying live during a presentation.
- 8 Preview Input Buttons - For switching a selected input to the PREVIEW output and 8 PROGRAM input buttons for switching a selected input to the PROGRAM output.
- Audio-Follow-Video & Breakaway Options.
- Advanced De-interlacing Functions - Including 3D comb filtering, film mode, diagonal correction and motion detection.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox.
- Built-in Proc-Amp - With enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma and dither.
- Input & Output Audio Level Adjustment.
- Selectable Power Save Modes - For energy-efficient usage.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Advanced EDID Management - Native resolution and color depth per input. Analyzes the connected output's EDID for optimal scaling.
- Input & Output Color Space Control.
- Supports HDMI Deep Color - For inputs and output.
- Luma & Chroma Keying.
- Built-In Test Patterns - For screen setup and alignment.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) - For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front-panel buttons.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves last settings.
- Firmware Upgrading - Via USB (via memory stick) and Ethernet.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, Ethernet with built-in Web pages, IR remote control transmitter, RS-485 (allowing future optional T-bar control), RS-232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Input||8 DVI-U (DVI-D, HDMI, PC, YPbPr and CV) on DVI-I connectors; 8 balanced stereo audio on 5-pin terminal block connectors|
|Output||2 DVI-I (DVI-D, HDMI and PC) on DVI-I connectors; 2 balanced stereo audio on 5-pin terminal block connector|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI (deep color) and HDCP|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; OSD; IR remote control; RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC 42VA max|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.34 x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||6.0 lbs. (2.7 kg)|