8-Input Universal Live Event Scaler/Switcher/Warp & Blend for Projection & LED Videowalls
The VP-794 is a high-performance switcher/scaler/edge-blend & warp for analog and digital video signals developed specifically for driving large screen displays and multiple screen applications from video or graphics sources. It up- or down-scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV and flexible warping, geometry correction and professional grade edge blending and outputs the signal to 3G HD-SDI, DVI/HDMI, VGA and S/PDIF connectors. VP-794 includes a special mode for driving LED video walls with pixel-accurate output image sizing.
Features & Benefits
- Optimized Operating Modes - For LED video walls, or soft edge-blend and warp for projection, or scan conversion/scaling for general purpose scaler/switcher use.
- Full Warp Mapping - Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi-projector tiling via an included PC application.
- Powerful Geometry Correction - For off-axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
- Edge Blending - 4-sided professional grade edge blend with 48-bit processing, degamma & multi-region black level correction.
- Genlock (V-Lock) - Accepts bi-level, tri-level sync or black & burst.
- Multi-Standard Support - For CVBS & YC in PAL, NTSC, SECAM formats with selectable 3D comb for composite.
- Superior De-interlacing - Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing with multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter reduces HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
- Selectable Lock Modes - Genlock (V-Lock), I/O lock or frame rate conversion.
- Flexible Colour Calibration Controls - RGB Gains, RGB Cut-Off/Black Level, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection with separate calibration memories per input channel.
- Live Image Capture - Logo/still/backdrop capture with full scale warp/blend of the captured image, 4 memories.
- LED Videowall Mode - Superb video down-scaling to as low as 128x96 pixels.
- Multi-Format Operation - 3G HD-SDI, HDMI, DVI, computer graphics, component, composite and s-Video inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
- HQV Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Supported Resolutions - HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p (not via SDI); SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
- HDMI Support - Deep color up to 12 bit.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, jog wheel and LCD menu display, RS-232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, PC-based Warp Map Generator tool.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
- Selectable Processing Versus Latency - Best picture and low latency modes; latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-field interlaced inputs.
- Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion - Or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode.
- Audio De-embedding - From HDMI & 3G HS-SDI to S/PDIF compatible formats.
- Built-in Test Pattern Generator.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Auto-saves and recalls settings.
- Setting Backup - Save complete system config to disk via Web browser interface to clone or restore units.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Picture In Picture - In LED and scaler modes with flexible pixel-accurate PIP sizing.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Input||2 composite video on BNC and RCA connectors; 1 YC/s-Video on a 4-pin connector; 1 component video YPbPr(S) or RGsB/RGBS on 3/4 BNC; connectors; 1 HDMI connector; 1 DVI with HDCP; 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector; 1 genlock (V-Lock) accepts bi-level, tri-level sync or black & burst, 50/59.94/60Hz formats on a BNC connector|
|Output||1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector; 1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI connector; 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector|
|Resolution||640 x 480; 1920 x 1200|
|Operating Modes||LED video wall; Projection; Scaler/switcher/scan converter|
|Projection Mode Warp Apps||Full Warp Mapping; 4-Corner; Rotate; Pin/Barrel; Portrait; Keystone|
|Projection Mode Edge Blending||48-bit per pixel; 4:4:4 16-bit per color edge blend with de-gamma processing and multi-region black level correction|
|Latency||As low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs; 1.25-fields interlaced inputs|
|Signal Processing||10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing; 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing|
|De-Interlacing||Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing; Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter|
|Power Consumption||100-264V AC; 35W typical|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.2" x 1U|
|Product Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)|