The VS-21HDCP-IR is a high-quality switcher for DVI signals. It equalizes the signal and switches either of two inputs to a single output.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), contact closure & IR remote (included).
- Compact MultiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-13 universal rack adapter.
- HDMI Support - HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Signal Equalization.
|Inputs||2 DVI , 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)|
|Outputs||1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)|
|Bandwidth||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Power Consumption||5V DC; 210mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||5.63" x 4.78" x 1.72" (14.30cm x 12.15cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||1 lbs. (0.5 kg)|