The VS-6464DN is a high-performance matrix switcher chassis for DVI & HDMI signals. The unit is modular and populated from 8x8 to 64x64 in increments of eight inputs and/or eight outputs. The chassis includes a power supply, control module and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix.
Note: This unit requires the purchase and installation of Input/Output Cards. Please See accessories for a selection of options or contact your KVMSO expert for configuration options.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) depending on the cards used.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Modular & Easily Configurable Platform - Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 8 from 8x8 up to 64x64.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Kramer Core - FLEXIBLE INFRASTRUCTURE CONVERSION! Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair - all can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives digital signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. Kramer Core solution is the ultimate in versatility!
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (included), RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), Ethernet.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 10U. Rack "ears" included.
- HDCP Compliant - With DVI (HDCP) & HDMI.
- Available Modules - DVI, DVI (HDCP), DVI over Fiber.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Built-in Test Pattern Module - With 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems.
- Additional Monitoring Port.
- Optional Redundant Power Supply - PS-1DN, hot-swappable.
|Inputs||8 to 64 (in increments of 8) of the following inputs: DVI or HDCP, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin (F) connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL); Fiber optic on LC connectors|
|Outputs||8 to 64 (in increments of 8) of the following outputs: DVI or HDCP, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin (F) connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL); Fiber optic on LC connectors|
|Max Data Rate||10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) depending on the cards used|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports DVI 1.0|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; Infrared remote control transmitter; RS-232; Ethernet|
|Switching||Confirm or At Once for immediate switching|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 330VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||0.79" x 6.85" x 15.59" (2.00cm x 17.40cm x 39.60cm)|
|Product Weight||1.4 lbs. (0.7 kg)|