The VS-828 is a high-performance matrix switcher for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.
Features & Benefits
- Bandwidth - 100MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), RS-485, & IR Remote (included) & Remote IR receiver (optional).
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronizes either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U. Rack "ears" included.
|Inputs||8 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors; 1 sync/video genlock with sync select switch; 8 audio stereo up to +4dBu/62kΩ on RCA connectors|
|Outputs||8 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors; 8 audio stereo +4dBu/50Ω on RCA connectors|
|Max Video Output Level||2Vpp|
|Max Audio Output Level||+/- 20Vpp|
|Video S/N Ratio||74dB|
|Audio S/N Ratio||88dB unweighted (1Vpp)|
|Crosstalk||Video: -50dB @5MHz; Audio -71.4dB @1kHz|
|Controls||Front-panel; RS-232; RS-485; IR Remote|
|Coupling||Video: DC; Audio: AC|
|Audio THD + Noise||0.016% (1V 1kHz)|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.012%|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 17VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.24" x 2U (43.6cm x 18.40cm 8.80cm)|
|Product Weight||9.3 lbs. (4.2 kg)|