The Kramer VS-82HDxl is a true 8 x 2 matrix switcher for SDI signals. The unit can switch any one of the eight SDI inputs to one or both sets of triple outputs (two-channel SDI and HDMI).
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps.
- Looping Input.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Supports ANC Data - Embedded audio, teletext, time code, etc.
- Cable Equalization - Up to 350m for SD signals, 140m for 1.5GHz HD signals and 120m for 3GHz 3G signals.
- Clean Switching Feature - When the sources are genlocked to the selected genlock input with a difference of no more than two lines of video.
- Versatile Genlocking - Can use either an analog signal or any of the SDI input signals for genlocking. If the selected genlock input signal is unavailable, the VS-82HDxl automatically selects the best available SDI input for the genlock signal.
- Memory Locations - Stores 16 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232/RS-485 & Ethernet.
|Inputs||8 SDI on BNC connectors; 1 genlock, 75Ω/Hi-Z on looping BNC connectors, bi-level, tri-level inputs|
|Outputs||4 SDI on BNC connectors; 2 HDMI|
|Data Rate||Up to 2.97Gbps|
|Controls||Front-panel; RS-232; RS-485; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 23VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||3.6 lbs. (1.7 kg)|