The VSM-4x4HFS is a seamless matrix switcher that can also be used as a 2x2 video wall driver or dual and quad multi-viewers. The unit allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The VSM-4x4HFS supports HDMI resolutions with deep color, up to eight channels of audio and includes per-port HDCP and EDID settings.
Features & Benefits
- PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 Scaled HDMI Outputs.
- Selectable Operation Modes - Matrix switcher, video wall, dual display (PIP/P&P) and quad display.
- Bezel Correction Options - In video wall mode.
- Seamless Switching - Frame-to-frame video cuts (zero transition time).
- HDMI Support - Deep Color.
- HDCP and EDID Settings per Port.
- Resolution - VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p input, 480p to 1080p output.
- Embedded Audio - Supports Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, LPCM 2CH/6CH/8CH, AC3.
- Multiple Output Aspect Ratios.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, IR remote control with OSD (On-Screen Display), RS-232, Ethernet with built-in Web browser.
- 4 Preset Memory Locations - Quick access to common IN-OUT configurations and non-volatile memory settings in each operation mode.
- Mini USB Connector - For upgrading firmware.
|Inputs||4 HDMI connectors (HDMI, HDCP version 1.1)|
|Outputs||4 HDMI connectors (HDMI, HDCP version 1.1)|
|Video Latency||Progressive input: 30ms (typical)|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; USB port for programming|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 27VA max|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.34" x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||4.0 lbs. (1.8 kg)|