Adder X100 165 ft PS/2 KVM extender
The AdderLink X100-PS2/P is PS/2 KVM extender which has been designed for use in applications where keyboard, mouse and high quality video needs to be extended up to 165ft over category 5 or higher UTP cable. The AdderLink X100 provides industry-leading video clarity and compatibility.
Adder X100-PS2/P Features:
- Industry leading resolutions of 1900 x 1440 up to 50m (165ft).
- High level of signal compensation that allows for a greatly increased range of very smooth and fine adjustments
- Fully supports DDC
- Ensures that the keyboard and mouse are continually emulated ensuring maximum and that essential functions such as country code reporting for Sun CPUs is performed
- Brightness correction to ensure images are crisp, clear and bright
- X100 is also available in the following models
- PS/2, video and audio (X100A-PS2/P)
- USB and video (X100-USB/P)
- USB, video and audio (X100A-USB/P)
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The transmitter (local):
CATX-PS2 computer access module is made of a plastic enclosure that measures 2.52" x 1.77" x 0.98" (64mm x 45mm x 25mm) and weighs right around 0.2 lb (100g), with 1.12ft (340mm) long cables.
The Receiver (remote):
X100 receiver is an all metal case that measures 4.84" x 2.91" x 1.02" (123mm x 74mm x 26 mm) and weighs around 1 lb (430 g).