AdderLink X-Series Dual Video Transmitter (only)
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The AdderLink X-DV-T-IEC is an X Series X Dual Video - KVM extension with dual video receivers. This KVM transmitter offers convenient and remote control of a PC or KVM switch over 200m of UTP cable. The X Series X Dual Video is designed with Cat6 in mind. The X Dual is a sophisticated extender ideal for dual display extension applications and digital signage installations. The Dual transmits two video signals together with keyboard and mouse to work as either an extender or a video splitter, and is future proof due to flash upgradeability via the keyboard port.
Adder X-DV-T-IEC Features:
- High video quality at a resolution of up to 1600 x 1280
- Dual video transmission
- Password security prevents unauthorized use
- Flash upgradeable via the keyboard port
- Supports automatic and manual video compensation
- Video compensation is provided by remote units that are provided separately.
- Keyboard control - cable equalization are controlled in 'configuration mode' using the keyboard attached to the remote (KVM console-end) unit, provided separately.
- Indicators - shows the link status and indicate keyboard and mouse data activity.
- Powered by an external 5V DC, 2A power supply with an IEC power cable connection. A country specific power cord is provided.
- Flash upgradeable to take advantage of product enhancements and upgrades. The units may be flash upgraded via the PS/2 keyboard ports from a connected computer. Flash upgrade mode is accessed using option switches mounted on the side of the local and remote units.
- Spike suppression - fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Application - not suitable for linking between buildings.
Adder X-DV-T-IEC Package Includes:
- AdderLink X Series Dual Video extender
- 2 x 2 meter long male to male HDD15 tri-coax video cables
- 2 x 2m male to male PS/2 cables
- 1 x PS/2 'Y' splitter cable
- IEC style power supply and power cord
- Safety and installation leaflet
- CD manual
- Stick on rubber feet
Note: the X Series X Dual Video rack panels are not included and need to be purchased separately as required
Adder X-DV-T-IEC Specifications:
|Height||1 in. (26 mm.)|
|Width||6.7 in. (172 mm.)|
|Depth||2.9 in. (75 mm.)|
|Weight||0.9 lb. (439 g.)|
|Rack Space||16 units fit into 2U of rack space|
|Temperature Tolerance||0-40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity Tolerance||5 to 60% non condensing|
|Input||5VDC at 500mA|
|1600 x 1280||up to 100 meters/330 ft|
|1024 x 768||up to 200 meters/650 ft|
|Distance||Up to 200 meters / 650 ft using CATx cable (x=5,5e,6,7).|
|Technology||Differential analogue signaling for video signals, differential digital signaling for PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, RS232. Signals are multiplexed so that only one CATx cable is required|
|Computer||1 x 25-way female|
|CATx cable||1 x RJ45|
|Optional power adapter||2.5mm DC jack (only required for video only applications)|
|Keyboard & Mouse||1 x black 6-pin mini-DIN female (use PS/2 'Y' splitter cable supplied to present 2 x PS/2)|
|Monitor||2 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female|
|Computer/KVM||Compatible with desktop, rack mount and laptop PCs with PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections|
|Operating System||Compatible with all major operating systems including DOS; OS/2; UNIX; MS Windows 9x, NT, 2000, XP;NetWare and RS6000|
|Keyboard||Supports PS/2 style keyboards with 6-pin mini-DIN connectors|
|Mouse||Supports a wide range of PS/2 style 2 button, 3 button, wheel, IntelliMouse (3 button with wheel), IntelliMouse Explorer (5 button with wheel) and other mice that support the Microsoft mouse signaling protocols|
|Approvals||FCC class A, CE marked|