AdderLink X-series VGA/PS2 KVM Receiver
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The AdderLink X-KVM-R-IEC is a X Series X KVM which offers KVM extension for high density environments and CAT6 installations. Convenient and remote control of a PC or KVM switch over 200m (650 ft) of UTP cable, the X Series X KVM is designed with CAT6 in mind. This Adder KVM receiver is ideal for use in call centers, data centers and other high density environments where optimization of rack space is essential when used in conjunction with Adder X-DV/T or Xpro KVM switches.
Adder X-KVM/R Features:
- High video quality at a resolution of up to 1600 x 1280
- Includes CPU connection cable for easy installation
- Password security prevents unauthorized use
- Flash upgradeable via the keyboard port
- Supports automatic and manual video compensation
- Power - The receiver unit is powered by an external 5V DC, 2A power supply with an IEC power cable connection. A country specific power cord is provided.
- Flash upgrades - remote units are flash upgradeable to take advantage of product enhancements and upgrades. The units may be flash upgraded via the PS/2 keyboard ports from a connected computer. Flash upgrade mode is accessed using option switches mounted on the side of the remote units.
- Password protection mode - may be locked using a hotkey combination from the keyboard if a password has been loaded into the unit. The unit may then only be unlocked using the password. The video is blanked whilst the remote unit is locked.
- Spike suppression - fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Application - not suitable for linking between buildings.
- Video compensation - Adjustable video compensation amplifiers enable the video sharpness to be adjusted using the keyboard.
- Keyboard control - The cable equalization are controlled in 'configuration mode' using the keyboard attached to the remote (KVM console-end) unit.
- Indicators - The receiver units are fitted with a link/activity indicator that shows the link status and indicate keyboard and mouse data activity.
Adder X-KVM-R Package Includes:
- Remote KVM Receiver (console-end) unit
- IEC style power supply and power cord
- Safety and installation leaflet
- CD manual
- Stick on rubber feet
Note: the X-Series rack panels are not included and need to be purchased separately as required
Adder X-KVM-R Specifications:
|Mechanical||Remote Receiver Unit|
|Height||1 in. (26 mm.)|
|Width||4.8 in. (122 mm.)|
|Depth||2.9 in. (75 mm.)|
|Weight||0.7 lb. (320 g.)|
|Rack Space||16 units fit into 2U of rack space|
|Computer||N/A - Requires Transmitter Unit or KVM |
(each sold separately)
|CATx cable||1 x RJ45|
|Optional power adapter||2.5mm DC jack|
|Keyboard||1 x purple 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Mouse||1 x green 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Monitor||1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female|
|Temperature Tolerance||0-40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity Tolerance||5 to 60% non condensing|
|Usage||5VDC at 500mA|
|1600 x 1280||up to 100 meters/330 ft|
|1024 x 768||up to 200 meters/650 ft|
|Distance||Up to 200 meters / 650 ft using CATx cable (x=5,5e,6,7).|
|Technology||Differential analogue signaling for video signals, differential digital signaling for PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, RS232. Signals are multiplexed so that only one CATx cable is required|
|Computer/KVM||Compatible with desktop, rack mount and laptop PCs with PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections|
|Operating System||Compatible with all major operating systems including DOS; OS/2; UNIX; MS Windows 9x, NT, 2000, XP;NetWare and RS6000|
|Keyboard||Supports PS/2 style keyboards with |
6-pin mini-DIN connectors
|Mouse||Supports a wide range of PS/2 style 2 button, 3 button, wheel, IntelliMouse (3 button with wheel), IntelliMouse Explorer (5 button with wheel) and other mice that support the Microsoft mouse signaling protocols|
|Approvals||FCC class A, CE marked|