NTI CATx Surge Protector
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI XTENDEX-SP is a CATx Surge Protector used for the XTENDEX PS/2 KVM Extenders.
NTI XTENDEX-SP Features:
- Protects equipment running on CATx unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable against the effects of
electrostatic discharge, faulty wiring and lightning.
- The use of two protectors on each end of the line will provide increased protection for each end against surges.
- Protected Pins: (1,2) (3,6) (4,5) and (7,8) pass through
- Impedance: 85 to 115 Ohms
- Surge Suppression: 22Vpeak @ 100A 2/10µs
NTI XTENDEX-SP Specifications:
|Width||1.0 in. (2.5 cm.)|
|Height||0.9 in. (2.3 cm.)|
|Depth||6 in. (15.2 cm.)|